Thursday, August 25

Switching Off Our Life for few moments.






Sometimes I feel a bit like a manic inside my head... 
I think my mind is like train tracks going off in all different directions.
Too many things I am always doing at once! 

It all goes round in my head, trying to juggle it all and figure out how to accomplish it.
Sometimes it makes me feel anxious. 
It feels like there isn't enough time in my life...
I live my life running, doing the things I have to do so I can do the things I want to do! 

I don't want to give up the wants to's either... they are my passions and enjoyment. So at times its a battle with myself of what will I choose!

It is a whole thing to learn daily to choose what I do and don't do and I must remember that the 'to do' list is a list that is infinite one that is constantly being added to.

Finding peace and serenity in all of this is so important, learning to find out rest and time out.
I'm thankful for every moment that I can do the things I enjoy and enjoy my life as much as possible.




6 delusions (comments):

Unknown on August 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM said...

Please help me for Christ sake

Jyoti Joshi Mitter on August 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM said...

good one! Good to have you back after a long time!

Aries on August 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM said...

Guess every does that once in a while, feeling like train tracks going off in all directions. Glad to hear you know how to be thankful and learned to enjoy life. Cheers! Happy blogging to you.

Ayushi on September 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

This feeling is so mutual at times Rahil :)

Lovely expression of your heart :)

Ayushi on September 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

And btw, I also am a computer engineer :)

Anonymous said...

i do feel the same at times

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook