Thursday, April 23

Am I really Confused ??


NO, I am not !

Then why the first post on this blog had the title "Confused Me". This is something which i am also trying to understand. What i have figured till now is that it made me feel comfortable when i used to say "i am confused". If u asked me a question, a simple question like "What is 2+2", despite the fact i am confident of the answer; my answer would be "shayad four hooga".

Though i have overcomed over this thing, but still i use it sometimes to keep reminding myself how dumb i used to sound earlier http://img3.orkut.com/img/smiley/i_wink.gif..

3 delusions (comments):

Samadh on May 2, 2009 at 6:44 PM said...

Tu abhi bi confused hai...think about it..!!

aany on June 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM said...

heheheeheee.......... nw m also confused about for wat r u confused?? confused naa........heheheheheheheee

Rahil on June 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM said...

lolz...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook