Monday, September 7

Countdown to new phase of life..



Hmm...just before planning a long break again(exams just on head, this time i definately need a break from net as my preparation is total zero..)...i thought of scribbling few thoughts...

finally the long awaited day my best day of the year - 23rd day of the ninth month is about to come to existence...!! Unlike the so far 23rd day of the so far 9th months since 1989 this year its gonna be somewhat different...as i will be entering a new phase of my life called "The life after teenage.."

No longer would be considered as a kid, gonna be burdened with tons of responsibilities...will be missing these 7 years of my teen life...which taught me everything..and gave me everything...my best days of school lie in this phase..and some great xperiences from college too lie in this phase..

Hope i survive the life after teen, and its gonna be more difficult with me as from 23rd september onwards my 4th semester finals are beginning...and i have the worst preparation ever this time...so wish me luck..though i am goona study at my best but still why take a chance of missing your wishes.. ;)


Countdown..






PS. Time to start studying, so will not be able to visit your posts..! And this time this break is without changing the password, hope i resist the net. 9th october is my last exam..so hope to catch u after that !! Take care... till then and keep smiling...and yeah i forgot to mention..my unexplainable mood swing is all over..so me back smiling too :)

*hugs* to all readers !!







14 delusions (comments):

Ekam on September 7, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Take care and a very happy birthday in advance. God bless you:)

And all the best for exams.

vandy on September 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

hmmmmmmm

like me

no more a teenager

;)

happy birthday in advance

Pesto Sauce on September 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

Do well in exams and enjoy your teen life

Happybirdie on September 7, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

All the very best for the Examz..dnt worry an engineer's prep starts just before the examz.And a very Happy b'day in advance.
Take care.

Lexi on September 8, 2009 at 6:38 AM said...

Hi

I'm Lexi from Link Referral, (lexiyoga.com)

I have a great script for you to use to add a real time earth and moon phase. I think it will add a special touch to your site.
Here is the free script: http://www.lexiyoga.com/real-time-earth-and-moon-code

Please let me know what you think.


Lexi

Mahesh Sindbandge on September 8, 2009 at 9:47 AM said...

Haha..all the best...
See you around :)

Me on September 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM said...

All the best for your exams...

Live it up till the countdown flashes ur birthdate and tells u that you are 20 now. :)

Happy bday in advance.

Sh@s on September 10, 2009 at 2:40 AM said...

Happy b'day in advance and wish ya luck for your examzz.....

divsi on September 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

all d bestie:) hope u resist the net..n read this comment after 9th oct:) lol
teen life is the bestest life eva!!:)

Deepika on September 15, 2009 at 1:19 AM said...

Hey definitely you gonna enjoy your coming life... its always fun :)

Good luck and take care :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are normal and smiling again..:)

Good Luck and Take care.:)

Deepika on September 20, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

happy birthday in advance..!! i remember hyping my 20th birthday! but had most fun on my 21st!! :)

nice blog!! n luck with the exams!!

Vidhu .. !! on September 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Belated happy birthday !! nd good luck with your exams !! hope you have a great year ahead !!

Sameera on October 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM said...

20's feel good. Atleast 45% of the people make better decisions by the time they are 20. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook