Saturday, September 5

Happy Teachers Day !!




The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth."



Jk public school is the place which is 80% responsible for what i am, my basic manners, my etiquette's, my dressing, my vision, my thinking...every tiny bit of it..dont know how much good is it or how bad it is , but am sure that no other place would have harvested me better. Teachers which i used to hate during school days, i respect them the most now !!

Every teacher there had something different for us to learn, some taught me how to be perfectly dressed, some taught what is to be like a teacher, some taught patience, some taught basic manners.., some taught how studying can be fun, some taught how to express....none of the lot was a without a lessson...!! I really miss all of them..

Specially the following teachers..

Rama Ma'am
Jyoti Ma'am
Shalini Ma'am
Sujata Ma'am

Though my whole life revolves around my school, i cant forget a teahcer from my college "Parvesha ma'am"
...she just said me one thing on the last day before she left the college.."Rahil, go ahead and give your best...dont care abt the college result...i am taking about your life"

Will never forget that !!





1 delusions (comments):

Deepika on September 6, 2009 at 1:26 PM said...

Nice gesture.. I appreciate

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook