Friday, November 20

Time Spend With Myself


14th November 2009
2 am

Dear Diary,
Today was the day of my life when i felt mood swings to full extremes. Day began with quite great mood after all i had 9 hours of sleep after long time. Regular college routine after that..somehow managed to pass the most un-important irritating phase of the day...seriously i wish i could change my college in fact i want to leave it in between..but unfortunately i can't afford too..or rather say i dont have any option. Chucking this part of the day and moving ahead...

Had some shopping to do. So made a visit to city square, a so called mall in my city. After getting angry looks from many shopkeepers for not buying their stuff...finally made owner of "Yougal Sons" (shop name) happy by buying some clothes from his shop...and finally exhausted with 2 hours of shopping entered dominoes, luckily got my favorite corner seat.

"Wish i was a billioniare"...were the thoughts when i was about to order the pizza...tight at pockets..i ordered Rs35 pizza the cheapest available and a bottle of coke..

collected my pizza within few minutes, and back i was at my favourite seat...which had the bird eye's view of the jammu city....spent 90 minutes with the pizza and that time spend with myself was really required...

hundreds of thoughts were running simultaneously through my minds..including "why the pizza box is square though the pizza is circular.. :p"

there were some thoughts which literally brought tears to my eyes...i have changed a lot since 4-5 years...have gone more emotional which i dont remember i ever used to be..i spend hours thinking about small things which have no importance in my phase of life..!! People keep saying try to enjoy college life, atleast attend the functions of the college... but i am now totally fed up with it...how can i enjoy a life in which i spend 85% of time with people i hate the most....still i manage to keep a smile on...

Feel like crying..no longer in mood to tell you the story for the rest of the day.
Good night diary..

5 delusions (comments):

divsi on November 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

oh my....it made me sad too..
hope u re out of it soon..
take care n indulge in things u like to do...
smile on...:)

Jaunty anima on November 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

Hey Rahil....Just cheer up boy..look now that u hate this college...there's absolutely no way I can make u love it...coz I feel quite the same but not to the extent u do...

Know u have to figure out ways urself to be happy with what U've got..coz u can't make a waste of these precious four years...but the way u're doing it...I feel u won't even remember afterwards ki u had something called college life...

N most importantly....apne liye nahi to apne pote-potiyon ke liye hi sahi...live it....warna tu unhe kya stories sunaega...jab wo teri coll life ke baare me poochenge...m sure they don't really deserve A boring dadaji!!!

Bacha Njoy it...another 1.5 yrs left...n u gottta live it, don't just drag it like that...:)

Unknown on November 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM said...

Oh I can feel your sadness...But, it's normal.
Emotional roller coaster- sometimes we suddenly feel very low without knowing the reason at all.

I hope that you get over it soon...

XO

Unknown on November 21, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

aww..that made me dull too..:(

well i guess its time u make and find find friends outseide college.Though u spend a good part of your time there,u can always talk to your friends and feel better..:) cheer up.Life has lotsa great things to offer.All u need is to stad up,look around and feel it...:)

vandy on November 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM said...

hey don't think too much,,these r common things,,and ur college life cnt be boring u r making it so,,,c'mon yaar only two years r left,,,,,enjoy to fullest,,,hey come to my college for a change,,i'll make to feel hw's college life of mast ppl like me :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook