Monday, November 23

You're Beautiful..



Modified version of You're Beautiful...
based on true story...and my first attempt to write a song, so what kuch lyrics copy kiye hai... atleast i started :P


I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me in the physics lecture..
from three rows away..
She was studying scattering of color gray..

I wont lose no concentration too..
But I'didnt had any plan..

Ohh..
You're beautiful. You're Beautiful.
You're beautiful..it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded class
And i dont know what to do.
'Cause i always wanted to be with you..

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high..

And I don't think that I'll ever loose her..
As we share a relation that will last till the end.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded class,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause i always wanted to be with you..

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.


There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.


And it's time to enjoy the truth,
I will always be with you..












15 delusions (comments):

Pooja Mahimkar on November 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

lol.. good one.. and i love this song a lot!

Shriti on November 23, 2009 at 6:39 PM said...

aww..its really cute :)) loved it

Sameera on November 23, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

LOL!!!Nice poem!

Shreya. on November 23, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

awwwwwwwwww :)

vandy on November 23, 2009 at 7:48 PM said...

cute one,,,,,,,,,,BTW who's she,,,,,,,lol

Unknown on November 23, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

DUDE i hpe u r nt having a crush on ur teacher....

Rahil on November 23, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

@pooja
i too...one of favourites..!!

@chocolate
aww..thanks :)

@Sameera
poem nahi song...mere song ki tauheen mat karo.. :P

Rahil on November 23, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

@Shreya
:)

@Vandana
woh btaa diya toh mein nahi bachuga :P

@Antriksh
lol...naa yaar ! Jyoti ma'am ki takkar ki aaj tak koi teacher nahi mili :)

Happybirdie on November 23, 2009 at 10:41 PM said...

ohhh sooo shweet!!!I really njyed readng it with my mind playing d guitar :)...n ya so what only a few lyrics were copied...;) ;).
keep writng such soothing stuff.
take care.

Urvashi on November 24, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

different n sweet..!!nice one :)

oRange* on November 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

that was so sweeeeet :D

Crazy Blogger on December 28, 2009 at 6:22 PM said...

love that song

have ya heard Same mistake by same artist?

Rahil on December 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

@Happybirdie
check out my summer of 69 version..

@Urvashi
:)

@Orange
:) :)

Rahil on December 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

@Manjari Singh
Yeah i have heard it..and i like it too.. :)

Unknown on February 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM said...

:)....best frnd :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook