Friday, July 9

Miss You Sis :'(




"I swear to you-I will always be there for you-
there's nothin' i won't do.."

Was walking back home, heard this lines. But sometimes you plan so much for life, you work hard for it. And one day all ends :'(


PS :
I'm missing my sis so so much.
Still dont want to believe she has actually left me.

Wish i could be there for her throughout my life.
All I have is, some beautiful memories :'(

3 delusions (comments):

Shriti on July 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM said...

awwww :(

deepa kashyap on July 10, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

don't know how to console :(

sandhyaa on August 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM said...

everythng i think 2 write seems small....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook