Sunday, July 11

I think a Lot.


Currently too i am too thinking about it. It the biggest negative point of i want to get rid of.

I say something bad to someone, and here goes my whole night thinking about- what i did? was it correct? what will it result into? and endless questions.

Something bad happens with me, and here goes another night wasting time to think was i at fault? what should i do next? and don't know what else my stupid tiny brains thinks.

Ahh, i so much hate this.
Will try to get rid of it.
Its just a document post which will keep reminding me that i think a lot. Hope i don't think the stupid crap anymore and concentrate on many other important things !!

PS : Wish me luck !!

11 delusions (comments):

deepa kashyap on July 11, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Its the most common problem with everyone thinking... sometimes a lot !!
so gud luck i wish you come out of it soon and concentrate on the other important things as well people around you :)
keep smiling :)

Aries on July 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I, too, had this bad habit, if we can call it a habit. When things doesn't really go my way or worse, had gone bad, the incident will pop up in my brain when ever I lay down in bed trying to get my sleep. It just stuck there and not going away. I am still learning how to get rid of it.

Unknown on July 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM said...

i cn understand wat your mind must be going through!...But, I would say that thinking isn't a bad thing...unless you mind getting a grey hair or two! :)...thinking keeps everything in check...Just try not to condemn urself at fault. Sometimes, it helps us to put things into better perspective...all the best so that you cn concentrate on the things u consider important... :)

Jaunty anima on July 13, 2010 at 11:55 AM said...

Can I say a word...!!
I suffer from the same disorder...
u onlly think when u've done smthn wrong...I do it a;ll the time!!

vandy on July 16, 2010 at 8:54 PM said...

wish u luck :P

this happens with everyone
u r no exception so jus chill

Priya Chilamkurthi on July 17, 2010 at 10:57 PM said...

i m the same.. :( i dnt concentrate on othr things at al.. wanna get rid of this.. :(

Sh@s on July 22, 2010 at 9:40 PM said...

Its good coz atleast you think about the effects of your words on others.

A\/\/E on July 25, 2010 at 12:11 AM said...

the same problem....so much of thinking, get me confused..nd I hate that...just wanna get rid of all the follow up thinkings with any happening as it leads to our own loss in relations

Me on August 10, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

am just the same.. it's okay... try thinking good stuff.. if at all u have to think

Venice on September 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM said...

Hi Rahil, I hope this gets you out from thinking too much - http://venicerowe.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html Check it... it has your name in it! Cheers :)

Unknown on October 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM said...

it is same for everyone yaar...
mind is a non stop chattering box...dont mind it...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook