Friday, September 24

Love You Till The End.


Isn't it amazing when you have that one friend, with whom you are the true you, the true being of yourself. You just want to share everything, and even silliest of the things. The one who understands your's silence. The one who's always there to guide you, support you. 

And isn't it million times more amazing when you have such friend right there in the family, right besides you. But when that person leaves you forever and all you have is just the feeling of that person around you and the beautiful memories shared, its infinite times painful. Life no longer remains the same.


I just want to see you 
When you're all alone 
I just want to catch you if I can 
I just want to be there 
When the morning light explodes 
On your face it radiates 
I can't escape 
I love you 'till the end 

I just want to tell you nothing 
You don't want to hear 
All I want is for you to say 
Why don't you just take me 
Where I've never been before 
I know you want to hear me 
Catch my breath 
I love you 'till the end 

I just want to be there 
When we're caught in the rain 
I just want to see you laugh not cry 
I just want to feel you 
When the night puts on it's cloak 


I'm lost for words don't tell me 
All I can say 
I love you 'till the end
--


PS : I miss you so much..

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/180/174EA33188FCE6A27997E32A1754E39D.png



11 delusions (comments):

Shriti on September 24, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

awwwwwwwwww thats cute ^_^

Deepika on September 24, 2010 at 7:15 PM said...

i guess m going through similar pain! losing d friend "with whom you are the true you"! with whom you "share everything"!! everything! who "understands your silence", "guides you, supports you"!! "life no longer remains the same"! will never be...

vandy on September 25, 2010 at 8:34 PM said...

ya friendship is a bliss

& i realized this after meeting my best friends :)

Priya Chilamkurthi on September 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM said...

butiful!! my fren left to US yday.. i m feeling the same pain :(

Eksha on September 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM said...

very true.....life is beautiful wid friends around....
m happy i got such frnds....!!

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! on October 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM said...

Beautiful bt painful..
i could easily relate to as i'm going through something similar...

Aries on October 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM said...

Nice post, so touching. Don't worry, that person remains in your memory forever.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!! Friendship is definitely a blessing, and true friends remain so lifelong, even if we don't actually keep in touch.

Btw, you're just 20? Gosh, makes me feel so ancient :-)

Btw, IF you like my post - 'Past Promises, Forgotten futures' - please do vote on Indiblogger, here:

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34664

Thanks!!
-Pallavi

Aditi on October 15, 2010 at 3:02 PM said...

hey hi!!! even me going through the same phase...the true friend is no longer true or perhaps no longer a friend...just an acquaintance

Anonymous said...

I have my truest friend right with me in this moment... but sooner or later he will be movin on.. and I know that moment its gonna be all very very unimaginable...life is not gonna be same after that...an yes I love him totally... I can totally empathize with this feeling....

Anonymous said...

I have my truest friend right with me in this moment... but sooner or later he will be movin on.. and I know that moment its gonna be all very very unimaginable...life is not gonna be same after that...an yes I love him totally... I can totally empathize with this feeling....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook