Wednesday, September 22

6th sem xams - How come They Went Well ??




First of all let me make you clear, doing good means a level better than what i did earlier in previous semesters. I sincerely i don't expect a mind blowing percentage, neither don't i ignore the fact of getting a suppli (failing) :P




#1. The fear of knowing nothing,  (even toppers say they know nothing :P but i literally mean it). That had so much scared me. And this made me study sincerely during prep holidays.

#2. One very very important person of my life always expected me do well with my exams someday. I just gave a shot this time, and did pretty well. And feel so good about it. Damn good :')

#3. Decline in online surfing, and specially total Facebook avoidance in the first few papers, magically created so much extra time.

#4. Some good music, kept me going. Specially the song "I'm Yours". Every time i got bored or felt sleepy, single dose of this song kept me going on and on and on..it freshened me up every time i heard it.

#5. Zero percent useless wastage of time on phone calls. Plus the benefit of Sms ban in J&K.

#6. Have a beautiful poster on back of my room's door. It so much motivated me, every time i thought its so difficult, it kept me moving with so much power. It had these lines :
Before you say: "I CAN'T"...
say: "I'LL TRY!"

Then GIVE IT
YOUR BEST!

#7. The fact that i did so well in the first exam despite studying it for the first time, gave me so much encouragement for the coming ones.

#8. My room was locked throughout day and night, so no external disturbances :P

#9. The fact that not for once i thought to cheat. For the first time had the confidence that i would manage myself well alone.

I hate the fact that people expectation's rise after you do well. Please don't ever dare to do that. It was just for once. At least currently i think so.

And at least as far as result is concerned, i never cared for that, nor do care this time.
To summ up, "I am happy, that i did well..as per my levels"

PS: If you are looking for your name in the above points, a message for you "you need to find a apple and i love you so much :) " 


29 delusions (comments):

Vidhu .. !! on September 22, 2010 at 1:37 AM said...

haan haan - fb deactivatekiya - phone band kar diya - lekin g talk pe hamesha online rehta tha :P

anyways - good ! :) the special person seems to have quite an impact on you ! I like that :)

and one day to go big boy ! get ready :)

S on September 22, 2010 at 2:12 AM said...

I can swear by #1 .. But the difference I never studie in my holidays either! ;)

#4 Love that song too!

#5 I guess I get that twist on the underlined useless word!

And I am really happy you did well and wish you do better, no it's just a wish, not any expectations!

And welcome back and be more regular now! :)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 3:22 AM said...

@Vidhu
Somebody is doing a count down to my bday. You sounding more excited even more than me..all the updates you keep giving me about the number of days left. And yeah..big boy :)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 3:24 AM said...

@Sourav
"no it's just a wish, not any expectations!"- nice one.

And yeah i too hope to remain regular :) :)

Gaurav on September 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM said...

Honest description of the xam daz... Its true to understand the short coming and not be over-confident. Use the limited time to the max (this is all engineering is about). Well mentioned Rahil!!! Reminded me of my engg daz, we used to have fun all the 3-4 months and last 15 days were crucial. used to follow #1, #4, #5, #8, #9.
Pls elaborate on #2... lols :P

The best thing is you say it all in a simple way, its fun to read your articles.

vandy on September 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

and i did exactly the opposite to gain decent percentage

study on conference actually :P

P.S. love is in the air haan :P

Polemic on September 22, 2010 at 10:56 AM said...

i kno agar tu galti se top ki bajaye second yaan third aa gaya toe us cheez ka excuse hai ye....n we also owned such a poster...it had dennis playing

Unknown on September 22, 2010 at 11:12 AM said...

hi rahil..thanks for dropping by my blog after hell long..hoping i get to see u more often..:)

I simply love these random rantings and confessions..a wonderful read!

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

@Gaurav
Your words really mean to me. Thank you so much. And about point 2, my best sis always used to say.. "hamesha bas pass hoote hoh, kabi todha extra effort bi kar liya karo.."

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 12:26 PM said...

@Vandy
Btw studying in conference also comes under zero percent "useless" wastage of time.

PS: Love is always in the air. Just need to feel it and enjoy life along with it :)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM said...

@Number
Yep the same dennis waala poster. I wish maine woh 1semester mein le lia hoota :P :P

Abt the positions, aap ka bas chale toh hamesha muje top karwa do. Itne aache bi nai hue paper.

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

@Madhu
Yeah, i too hope that.

Thanks for the appreciation.

Eksha on September 22, 2010 at 1:09 PM said...

nyc nyc nyc.....!!

for d first time,dat too in the last sem,we studied on conference.... but dat ws real fun :P
and,,,,,the "P.S." thing is for #2 ;)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

@Eksha
Haan, mujhe ptaa hai kitni padai hui thi aur kitni masti.

And btw that PS thing is not at all related to #2.

A\/\/E on September 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

I liked the label "computer engineers" :))
And yaar u worked so hard and u'll indeed be granted the reward. I hope it inspires u to study hard for ur next upcoming xamz as well. ;)
most importantly, result ki tension nahi lene wala kaam to best hai..keep "it" up :P

Kavita Saharia on September 22, 2010 at 6:04 PM said...

Interesting !Rahil ,congrats for achieving good grades.
Came here through Jyoti J.Mittar's FB page.
Nice page !

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM said...

@Avantika
Reward already mil gya mujhe :) :)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

@Kavita
Results havent been declared, anyways thanks :)

Good to see you here, and i hope to see you regularly !!

sheena on September 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM said...

good going boy!!!!!1
may ur pretty good attempt bear fruit...
wish u luck...:)

deepa kashyap on September 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

First of all let me make you clear, me too never expected mind blowing %age but yeah at the same time the %age which can blow my mind was also not at all expected.. :P
#1 agree except prep holidays part ;)
#2yeah i know who's she :)
#3 frequent activation n deactivation of account showed how much u was avoiding it :D
#4 *like* *like*
#5 NO comments as i didn't tried to make u call :)
#6 good work!! ab poster mat hatiyo :P
#7 its true !!
#8 ahem ahem !! :P
#9 okay i won't expect you doing well in other exams too after all galti baar baar nahi ki jati n we sud give chance to others too ;)

p.s ye kya hai :P

Neha on September 22, 2010 at 10:20 PM said...

i need to start following your guidelines coz i am in my prep leave and i know not a word!

*sigh

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 10:39 PM said...

@Deepa
#1 Hehe i know :P
#2 Actually you dont.
#3 And me being busy, kitni daant khaani padii tujhse.
#5 Though u did bluff making a call :P
#9 ekdum sahi :)

Rahil on September 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM said...

@Neha
Just work hard, for whatever time is left. Best wishes.

Deepika on September 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM said...

first of all.. m sooooooo sorry!! hvnt cm onlyn since a long tym!!! n nw d main point!!! it's AMAZING 2 see dt u wrote smthing on ur blog ftr sch a long tym!!! now just continue doing dt.. u wryt really well :-)

n u hv aktly had sm of d best exams dis tym! great :-) :-)

1. i knw u dint know nything! i still remembr dt msg!! lol! bt u did a great job! ;-) ;-)
2. m sure riki wud b really happy.. ♥ ♥
3. omg! dis ws such a big shock! i ws lyk u deleted ur fb account!!! :-O :-O no way!!
4. music alwz helps.. n i knw u toh love music sooo much :-) :-)
5. i dnt lyk d sms ban dere.. bt gud dt it helped sm1 sm way :P :P
6. i cnt believe a poster helped u!!! i mean it's gud! bt seriously!! :D :D
7. yeah d starting waale exams toh went awsm! i remembr! ;) ;)
8. external disturbances! LOL :p :p
9. sooo happy 2 read dis 1!! m so PROUD of u :-* :-*

n don't wry.. i won't let my expectations rise 2 sm not so achievable level ;) hehe.. bt m sure u'll try pretty hard evrytym nw.. n BE HAPPY FOREVER.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[hope u lyk d smileys ;) especially for u on ur happy happy birthday!!]

deepa kashyap on September 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM said...

#2 i know.
its the same gal for whom u keep on posting status updates,tweeted a lot like missing u n all. i hope i don't need to tell u the name also .
#3 hak hai mera :P
hai na?
#5 phone pe bhi daat khani thi kya?

and answer for the p.s part :D ;)

Rahil on September 23, 2010 at 1:48 PM said...

@Deepika
#2 ♥
#3 yeah i know.
#6 it actually did :P
#9 but i actually did cheat :P :)

And i loved the smileys :-)

Rahil on September 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM said...

@Deepa
#2 Ok, so you know. Yep its my bestest sis.

#3 :P :P
#5 mein itna bi nai daant ta :|

And the answer to the PS part, its just a reminder about something to someone.

deepa kashyap on September 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

#3 :P means?? ;)

#5 mai daatti na :D

and p.s part is still not cleared :P

Rahil on September 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

@Deepa
#3 pura hak hai ji :)
#5 :D :D

Arrey its for a friend of mine. It related to some talk we had. Abh thikh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook