Saturday, June 6

Home Alone


Warning : This post could be somewhat boring so if you dont have some time to spare, please dont go ahead. If you do go ahead, please dont complaint me later.

Its 4'o clock in the morning, lost within myself, have nothing to do (though few assignments, practical files and a sessional to study for but i am not in a mood to do them now..); sitting alone in my room lookin' out my window some random thoughts flowing through my mind, calm and cool breeze through the window kissing my body is tinkling me...!! Its strange sometimes when i behave like this, i keep thinking about something and few minutes later i forget what i was thinking...!

Last 48 hours have been bag full of emotions for me, some smiles, some sorrows and some weird feelings, small fight with my cousin, it was cold war sorts...if i tell you the issue you will laugh so better leave it but this small fight turned out to be a major one. This followed a small suggestion from my special friend which i took somewhat in a negative way and as a result i landed myself in a weird situation. And later i got angry with myself as the suggestion was for my benefit only. But the evening had a surprise for me, an old buddy from my school gave a surprise visit..it was superb, i cant explain how happy i was that time. We spent 3 hours together gossiped, gossiped and gossiped. Talked about school times, gave a ring to some old classmates and talked on loudspeaker...it was total fun. Next Day was full of boredums, was home alone...so spent maximum time online surfing some old bookmarks and googling some new gadgets. Was getting bugged up alone in the house, there was nothing interesting on television as usual...so it was my i-pod which came to my survival. Later that day i again had a fight with someone really close and it was all due to me as usual..! This fight cudnt make me sleep whole last night...thinking about it i have gone mad, so i finally decided to stop thinking for it for a while..! So you finally travelled my boring home alone time snap of 48 hours....!

Oh gosh its 5'o clock, i have spent one hour just to write a single paragraph, the breeze is getting colder....the birds have started twittering, and i love that sound....i still remember way back in time during school days these birds used to give me wake up call...my mom used to say "rahil uth jaa, teri birdies aa gayi hai...tujhe uthane...school time ho gaya hai.."...and the strangest fact was that they didnt woke me up during sundays.., i know you won't be believeing me. Talking about my mom, she has gone to naanke (her father's place..) and its been a month..i am really missing her. Two days back i was travelling in a matador, in the seat next to me a small boy was resting on her mother's shoulder with his head towards me. He had big attractive eyes, throughout the journey he was looking in my eyes and smiling so innocently, i was so lost in him and didnt realised when i got lost in the times when i used to have fun with my mom. Later i realised i was also smiling, it felt so great..Those days were ausumn..wish we could go back to those times.


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3302630772_8a9bee60cb.jpg
The darkness outside the window has started dissolving away, and i am still not feeling sleepy. Those who have survived reading this post.. i congratulate them and i dont want to torture them any further. So i am leaving now, with my i-pod plugged in my ears, me going for a walk.

Take care and have a good day ahead. God Bless.


http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/180/174EA33188FCE6A27997E32A1754E39D.png


7 delusions (comments):

Unknown on June 6, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

dude it may be boring 4 others bt 4 me it was gr8
the 3 hrs i spent wid u they were gr8 .really remembering u .i hope these days cme again and again,

Jaunty anima on June 6, 2009 at 9:52 PM said...

mama's boy...give a call to ur mom..!!fast!!was nt that boring if i can tell u!!bt when did u sleep btw..if u went for a walk after writing this???

Rahil on June 6, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

@antriksh
definately these days will come again & again

@jaunty
no need to call, while reading ur comment door of my room opened and guess what who entered- my mom. This day cudnt have a better ending... :)

Rahil on June 6, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

@jaunty
didnt sleep , but today can have a gr8 sleep....

Unknown on June 7, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

rahil i jss have to say ya 1 thin "chill".. life isn't dat serious .. i mean how u get so much time to go back and think and all dat.. i mean yeah evn we miss our frnds n everythin but i think u r far matured dan ur age.. u need a break .. a nice holiday..!! go ahead and njoy wad uv got..!!

Forever a Student on June 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM said...

nice one...nt at all boring...its gud to pen dwn ur thoughts den nd dere...bt dose 48hrs had been quite heavy fr u to handle...nd u ve handled dem vry nicely..
God Bless U

Rahil on June 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

@dhriti
me like that only....

@sukriti
yeah those were quite heavy and i am happy i survived them...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook