Monday, June 22

Windy vision of life..


“To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.”
— Seneca


The vision is to have faith in what you cannot see and hope to see.

I know that I get carried away with the sadness around me, in me and within me and somehow I trail off track where I recall me, as being created to love and be loved. Nevertheless I have to live the life I have, best in a relationship, every step of the way and in those stepping ups and downs I will know and also be known.

Every time I think of how and why I am alive and have the life I live and I forget the reasons, the visions and the aspirations. But like me, you should always remember that our story is important and that we're part of a bigger story. We need to know that OUR LIFE MATTERS.

The life we live, in the place we live, is tattered, shattered, broken. My once upon a time friend said that life is hard for most people most of the time, even for him who smiles on and on and never sheds a tear. I believe that all of us are familiar with pain; that all of us live with questions, and all of us get stuck in moments. We need to know that we're not alone in the places we feel stuck and helpless. Yes there are some dead ends which will make us change our course, most importantly, the vision is to see beyond the wall. After the demise of a life I had craved for 19 years, I thought it was it, my eyes couldn't see what my heart wanted it to see, but then after much prayer and faith the vision appeared, I could see me, I could see my happily ever after. So now when people tell me don't walk on dreams, I feel like punching their nose and telling them that just because their sight does not allow them to envision, it doesn't mean it cannot be achieved. Will power makes a lot happen. Vision makes a lot happen.

Rescue is possible, independence is possible, and choice is possible. God is the most beneficent and the merciful and he still pays heed to you. Eyes do not hold a vision, your sense of vision is in the depth of your heart, dig it, pump it, plug it!

The vision is that we learn to love our friends, and love ourselves enough to get around with helping others to see what we can see.

The vision is better endings. Happy and prosperous endings. The vision is people finding life worth living and finding the heart to love on without being scared of the consequences of a broken heart.

The vision is the intuit that we're more loved than we'll ever know.

The vision is the belief that our best days are ahead.



http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/180/174EA33188FCE6A27997E32A1754E39D.png


"Vision is the art of seeing the invisible."
God bless !

2 delusions (comments):

Samadh on June 24, 2009 at 6:29 PM said...

Kya visionary blog post hai !! Lekin jo bi hai teri vision hai badi aachi...!! Abh khush mat hoona..zara si tariff karo toh khush ho jaata hai.. :)

angel from heaven on June 26, 2009 at 2:24 AM said...

I love friends and kuch kuch hota is a lovely movie well why wouldnt it be its got the awesome SRK in it!! Nice blog, keep up the good posts.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook