Wednesday, August 19

Happy Birthday Papa :)



For all the times that I should have said it but didn't...
Thank you for being a caring, supportive and loving Father to me..


May this birthday be the beginning of some thing great in your life !
Will always there to help you in getting that something :)





(me with my dad 18 years ago)

No words for this occasion, just two things - sorry for all the times i might have hurt you and thanks for all the times you were there for me !!

"I will try my best to fulfill your dreams...
oops not yours now its our's dream "


(22 years ago..)

Keep smiling as you have always been !!

And love your silliness, and your silly jokes.
Never stop expressing them :p




Me so lucky to have you two as my parents !

Love u a lot !!


:)

CHECK THIS OUT

(This e-card was sent from my daddu to my dad..)



PS. I know its always better to express directly, but i cant !! So here's indirect wishes for my dad. And life again back to track. All things are back to their places. wanna thank few friends for it - prachs, doru, moti, aany, sam, budhu ! Luv u people :)

13 delusions (comments):

Unknown on August 19, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently intellectual on August 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!
:))
May u live a very very long n healthy life! :)

Americanising Desi on August 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

ohhh celebration time :)

Rohit Choudhary on August 19, 2009 at 2:28 PM said...

Thanks,

Rula de ka kya

I am overwhelmed

I think it is the Best Birthday I ever had.

DucDV on August 19, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

thanks for your site

Connect with me now--->CLICK HERE

you are always welcome to me.

Best regard @

vandy on August 19, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

happy bithday to ur dad

Mahesh Sindbandge on August 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM said...

Glad you love your father so much...

It will take years for me to understand, why i dont...I that much)

Wish your dad my wishes too :)

Cheers

Jaunty anima on August 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

happy budday to ur dad!!!!

Rahil on August 20, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

@Aakarsh, @Prachi, Americanising Desi, @Vandana, @Rhythm

Thank u guys for ur wishes..!!

Rahil on August 20, 2009 at 1:40 AM said...

@papa

Thanks a lot, hope we enjoy every bday of urs as we did enjoyed today

:)

Rahil on August 20, 2009 at 1:42 AM said...

@Mahesh

yeah he read all the wishes..! And try to understand it, its high time !

Gayathri on August 21, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

that was way too sweet :)..wishes from my part too :)

Unknown on February 7, 2010 at 11:10 PM said...

:)...luv r family :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook