Friday, August 21

Taking a break




I often realise how i waste my time online, just do faltu surfing, chatting and blogging. Though under a limit its good but i over do it. So finally i am planning to take a break from this online stuff...dont know how long it is..but i will try my best to atleast make it a minimum of one week. Primarily three things on which i waste 70% of my time are orkut, facebook and blogger. So these will be my first targets !!

Dont have that much will power that i can stay away, so i am planning to ask my friend to change the password of these basic sites. So that even i want to i cant access them..

Hope i survive..
See u guys after some while..

Chao..take care.




6 delusions (comments):

vandy on August 21, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

yippee
i'm the first one to comment
well
u r just like me then
same was mine prblm
my frndz used to mk fun of me,,,still they do saying i'm a net parasite,,,net addict ,,,n other such names so i took a challenge & was offline for one month & now i'm no more addicted to it
so u can also try that

Naina on August 22, 2009 at 12:46 AM said...

enjoy your break... but do come back for a post..

Rane

neha on August 27, 2009 at 11:06 PM said...

hey rahil,

i jus came back 4m a break ..

btw nice trick i might try it someday as well ..

:)

Americanising Desi on August 29, 2009 at 2:14 PM said...

enjoy it!
hope u r well!

Gayathri on September 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM said...

Hehe..you want a change in password to not access these siteS??nice!!!
enjoy ur break :)

Rahil on September 5, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

@Vandana
Mine was too a success..

@rane
me back :)

@Neha
Share the xperience

@Americanising Desi
Yep me absolutely fine..

@Gayathri..
You wont believe how big net addict i am....so password changing was the only option left !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook