Friday, October 30

My Own little world Tag


Archana from "Deliciously Sunsational" had initially created this tag. Passed to dhanya and through her it came to me....it was a month old pending tag along with some other one..here it goes..

Your last FB/Twitter update:

FB -
feels like i am drunk...so exhausted due to fever :(
Twitter –
watching scooby doo.. :)


3 TV/Movie characters you relate with:


Jai (‘Rats’) from Jaane Tu

Chandler from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Rohan from Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai


3 countries on your travel list:
(never been to abroad so any country will do..but still if i have to chooose...then)

Australia – for beauty, nature and chicks :)

New York - I want to see Statue of Liberty ;) plus the sky scrappers

London - dont need to explain..


Hit the shuffle on your iPod – list out the 3 songs:

I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
Sochta Hun Uska Dil - Babul Supriyo
Jugni - Rabbi Shergill

3 daily must-haves:

Dairy Milk bite..
Online wasting time. Yes, I’m addicted!
Movies/ Friend Episodes

3 things you’re confused about:

1. why i think i am confused, even if i am not.
2. relations
3. career..very very confused.

Browse your DVD rack or bookshelf – pull 3 out at random:

Taare Zameen Pe
Rang De Basanti
Gajjini..

i just realised all the above three are from aamir, actually i generally i have aamir's movie DVD's..thats why !!

If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be? – Vanessa Hudgens
If you were a celebrity, what would you be?: A guitar player..


9 delusions (comments):

Mahesh Sindbandge on October 30, 2009 at 5:44 PM said...

Haha..so u r rat huh?? :P

nice tag rahil :)

Pesto Sauce on October 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM said...

I too love Dairy Milk, it retains the simple taste

Unknown on October 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

vanessa hudgens is a great choice there..

i am an aamir fan..so bingo to that!!

And i love...sochtha hoon uska dil..:)

and hey i watch scooby dooby doo..too!!

Quite some similarities there!1 *hi five*

Urvashi on November 1, 2009 at 12:21 AM said...

sochta hu uska dil..nice song..!!! :)

Rohan n rats- nice choice there..!!!!!

n australia 4 chicks....hmmm ;)

Good tag..!!!

dooby dooby doo..!!!! :D

Me on November 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM said...

Interesting.. :)

So you are an Aamir fan... and u identify with sensitive characters in movies. :)

Rahil on November 2, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

@Mahesh
Yep it is like that only ;)

@Pesto
I love the melted one more :)

@Madhu
*hi five*

@Urvashi
thanks...doobi doobi doo.. ;)

@Harshita
Yes u got it right :)

Archana on November 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

Haha how random Rahil, I just happened to click into your blog today and then I bump into you filling out a tag I created a month or so back. :) Kinda cool to see it being posted around blogosphere!

Though under places places to visit, I think you should list "chicks" under New York, because as far as I know, all my guys friends are always at a loss for words with the amount of exotic beauties milling around. I've had nights out with friends where I've literally had to close their jaws. :P

Rahil on November 5, 2009 at 7:57 PM said...

@Archana
Yeah, small world isnt it ;)

And by the way, the new york suggestion taken. Whenevr i future i plan my trip abroad..new york will get the highest preference. I would feel the open jaw effect ;)

divsi on November 8, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

interesting mr.rats:)
Fatttu:p hehe
N yeah m in luv wid shergills jugni:) I adore that song!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook