Sunday, October 11

Suggestion Please


First of all my 4th semester exams over, so me on top of this world :) :D

Lot of pending stuff to be scribbled, which i will be writing soon btw...and 4 pending tags too, sorry bloggers for delaying attempting ur tags...!! And lot of other stuff to be shared with you people but that some other time !!

Rite now going thru a little problem, though it isnt a big one but still i am stuck with it..please suggest whatever u think about it,...


Here it goes..

Three people involved in it,
Myself
Person X (best friend)
Person Y (acquaintance)

X and Y know each other !!



X called me yesterday and we had this conversation :

X : "Are u friend with Y".
Me : Yeah little bit, Y and me are facebook/orkut frnds & do talk often online!!

X : Remove Y from ur friend list, and dont keep contact with it ever..
Me : Why so??

X : Dont u trust me, its for your good only..!
Me : I do trust you, but atleat tell me the reason..??

X : I cant..but please do it..
Me : Ok..i will do it !!


I have already removed Y from my friend's list in orkut,facebook aswell in twitter !! Though i hardly knew Y but still we used to have a good conversation once in a while...now i am feeling guity about removing it from my list, it did nothing wrong with me atleast, though i think there might be problems between X and Y...

still it would not be able to do anything to me in future ...as no-one can do wrong with me without my permission...




Please pen down whatever you think about it ,
really need a good advice !!

10 delusions (comments):

Sameera on October 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM said...

I shouldn't do this... I shouldn't do this..
okay.. here is my way for solving your problem.

X- is your bestfriend... so I think he/she.. [smartly you preferred to call her/him it! ;) ] should tell you the reason.. atleast to make them feel better abt it. Whatever so happened.. that person has had a bad experience.. and they should talk to someone about it.. since you are already involved.. you could be that person.

Coming to Y- I know buddy.. this is definitely a girl... boys don't think emotionally about boys who are acquaintance.. :P

NOW- A thumb rule--- never judge a person on basis of what you hear about them.. even if it is from the person you trust the most.. cause there could have been a simple misunderstanding.. always listen to what they are saying observe the person- then decided what to do.

Now because you have already removed 'IT' from the friend list.. don't do anything and let the matter bury here.

Because- no matter what decision you take- it was best you could do at that moment.

Long comment!! But.. ya!

FArmville...? Wow. which level..? I am on 21.

Archana on October 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM said...

I say you always got to have your own sense of judgment when it comes to friends. And it shouldn't be up to your best friend to decide who you're supposed to be friends with right? Especially if there's no reason behind it, it's not really fair to the other person - - even if they're just an acquaintance. Point being, find out why, and then determine what you should do. Hope things get sorted out!

Apparently intellectual on October 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

the first thing i did aftr reading this was in chcked if u r still in my frnds list:D
anyway i wud say u shud try n explain X that removing y from ur list is kiddish..i have so many frnds who dont like each other but i m good frnds with both of them..u cant let ur frndship with y suffer cuz of x n vice versa..

Rahil on October 11, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

@Sameera..
Long one but definitely worth !! Made me think..

Thanks, and farmville..level 27 :)

Rahil on October 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

@Archana
Yeah that what i thought so,..that it was not fair to the other person !!

Hope it ends well...


@Prachs
lols,..tujhe nikaal dunga toh mujhe tang kaun karega ;)

workhard on October 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM said...

make you own decisions.. u r right.. no one can hurt you without your permission...


Domain registration india

Unknown on October 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM said...

well first timer here..and what better than offerin some help.I guess removin Y from your list was a mistake in itself....fine best friend told u to do that and all..but seriously no best friend would ever tell u to do somethin without givin a reason for it...so u shud go find the reason and then decide for yourself.Atleast imagine what Y would be goin thru..??

Mahesh Sindbandge on October 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

Rahil,

i think its a mistake in removing Y from ur frnds list...i strongly feel so...

I know X is ur best friend and whatever happened btw him and Y is kept secret by him.

I donno what Y did and what X took it as...

Until X tells you the reason and story that happened btw him and Y, its all X's perspective that is playing the whole game....

I mean diff ppl take diff things in diff ways..dont they??

Find the reason..that damn reason may decide whether you did a right thing or wrong....

Cheers buddy

Forever a Student on October 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM said...

believe ur best friend....trust that mr X.... be it wht so evr he is ur best friend and wants ur gud

Jaunty anima on October 13, 2009 at 1:06 AM said...

oops..difficult one!!
but guess u shud have really checked for Y's status on this prob too...coz der r times wen misunderstandings crop up between people n a third party comes to der rescue..n then they live happily ever after...u cud become the third party ovr here...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook