Wednesday, May 6

Back To Play School



http://kidsinternationalplayway.com/images/kidsinternational_06a.jpg

Few Days Back I went back to where I started out. I went back to play school ( Green Field School ) where my education and this struggle in life began.

Getting in through the gates, I walked in to the place that is monumental in my being "me". I went back there almost 15 years after I had left it. Memories of my first school is a lot hazier now, cobwebs are preventing it from it being more clear but the essence it there. I was almost feeling a sense of timelessness over take me. There were so many lil toddlers who were moving around in chains and holding hands, little knowing that the race to survive to succeed had begun. Each would go on to fight for their seat in one of the reputed schools of the city and would secure a bright future for themselves.

What made me visit my play school suddenly after 15 yrs....it was a general family discussion few weeks back, my mom & dad were enjoying my play school memories with me. How i used to trouble them, how i used to make mess in the class, how i used to yell, how i used to cry....and the list was long...!! It was fun listening my memories from my best friends...my parents..;)..
Among the endless stories..i am sharing one with you.."It was early morning, getting from bed was as difficult as it is today...already late for my van (school van used to pick me from home)...got ready somehow...with no heart to go school....and suddenly i hear loud continuous horns, it was my van..! My mom forcing me into it, as i had plans to bunk school that day..!I took the seat...just before the door was about to close i jumped out of the van. Tears slowly rolling from eyes...as a weapon to emotionalize mom to agree for my bunk, the plan was working ! But here comes my dad...i believe he was well aware of my false tears...so he forcefully dragged me to the van and made me sit..!! And that was the moment....my virtual tears were no longer fake..., my real tears started flowing like anything... shouting, kicking & crying....i had gone mad, jumped again out from the van... yelling at my top voice, and suddenly it came which was well expected - A tight slap from my dad...and a series of slaps following it... but i was succesful in bunking that day, &.. those well deserved slaps added to my beautiful memories... u must be wondering how come it was a beautiful memory, but it was.... actually i still believe such moments were responsible for what i "am" today.... :) "

Really going back to school was something and has made me so nostalgic!! It’s weird how I was looking forward to this year as if my life depended upon it and now when its here and now; I feel this apprehension pulling me back from actually fully enjoy it. I had never anticipated a lot of changes that are about to rock my world but here they are, staring at me. In my anticipation of the goal I forgot to look out for the means to reach it and the changes id have to make to meet it. So it’s a sudden impact that hit me. There is a lot of soul searching to do now, loads to prepare myself. So if you find my next few posts all senti and nostalgic, you’ll know what to blame.. I hope I haven’t bored you to death? If I have.. then don’t even tell me about it ! :)

7 delusions (comments):

Forever a Student on May 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

well u dnt rmbr abt ur kinder garden tyms bt i guess dey play a vry imp role in our making.....i agree vid dat completely...
And tym to prep to face dis world is ovr.....

Jaunty anima on May 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

ooh rahil...i thought that was a girl in d pic!

Divyendu on May 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM said...

after reading ur blog .. i me slowly becoming a big fan of urs !!

Unknown on June 4, 2009 at 12:09 PM said...

those were d dayz wen u felt no tension

Rahil on June 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...

@Jaunty
No its me in the pic.. do put on ur specs..!!

@Divyendu
Itna badaa comment, thanks..

@Antriksh
Yeah very true,..!!

aany on June 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

ccoollll :) all the very best 4 ur future........:) kaasshh main dekh pati wo scene wen u got those slapss ........hehheeeeehhheeeeeeeee

Rahil on June 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

@aany

thanks...
lolz..i didnt had a camera otherwise i wud have captured those moments and shared them wid u...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook