Saturday, May 16

Special Friend of Mine


Isn't it funny
how some special people
don't realize they're special at all?
They're thoughtful
without even thinking about it.
They're always right there
when you call -
They share, not expecting
a thing in return,
Yet always seem richer
for giving -
Isn't it lovely how
those special people
can teach us
so much about living!

You're One of Those Special People -
Thanks for being My Friend.



This is a special msg to a very special friend of mine,who has been my rock,being there when i was lost n all alone,who helped me to be the change i have in me today.

"Life is not picturesque.it has its shares of ups n downs,smiles n frowns.the tough times never last long,like with each night comes the advent of a bright new day.in the same way our hardships soon pass by with the love n support of near n dear ones.its their love n concern that encourages us to move on overcoming our short comings."



In my journey of life i have a friend who plays a pivotal part in my learning n healing process.i say "hav" bcoz for me,she still is my friend, philosopher n guide,who gave me a new lease of life... for me our friendship will never have to face the curse of oblivion but my dedication n love will keep the fire in our friendship burning throughout my life..atleast i hope so, the experience of knowing her has been an enlightening one 4 me n im going to cherish it till eternity.

when we first met, i never really knew how much ud come to mean to me in just a matter of months but den u did,n thats wats soo charming abt u.in u i found an ocean,i found strength to move on from u,lesson to live life n lots of peace n solace in u.thats y i call u an ocean,who only gives n does so without reluctance or xpecting anything in return... mayb soon there will b a time when i ll remain all but a memory to u.but i want my existence in ur life even as a memory to b a happy one n thats all i ask.i knw having u in my life has been an xperience i ll cheerish throughout ny life,bcoz it not only gave me pleasure but taught me loads. all i want to do is to thank u for all the gr8 moments u have given me to cheerish making my knwing u all the more special.THANKX a lot!!!u may think u n me have nothing between us n for me to forget u wont be a difficult task.but u r wrong,dreadfully wrong.does one forget sum1 who has taught one to survive in the rat race of dis world.no matter how bad n cruel i am,i knw 4 sure im nt ingrateful.wat u hav done for me,no one has done for me.so anytime u need me,u ll never find me backing off.we may loose our frienship in course of time but the fact remains somewhere ive loved u,n loved u alot,as a friend as someone who gave me a new life.im really sorry for all the times i have troubled u n hurt u but i never intended to. i can write on and on...but its just that i want u to be happy forever http://img1.orkut.com/img/smiley/i_smile.gif
thats it..,
happy n smiling
with not a shadow of sorrow or unhappiness
to cloud ur horizon.

A person like u deserves all the good things n thats what i ll always wish for u-health,happiness n prosperity.

9 delusions (comments):

Unknown on June 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

dude secrets r cmin out

Unknown on June 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM said...

dis is gud one...n btw who is d "special one"

Rahil on June 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM said...

@Above
Let it be a secret only, ;)

aany on June 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM said...

hatttsss offff to ur special frnd....... :).........as its very rare 2 get such a frnd who is always with u in every twist $ turns of ur life.......God bless u both.......:)

Rahil on June 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM said...

@aany
Thanks for ur wishes..

Unknown on June 6, 2009 at 8:43 PM said...

thank you rahi.. i knw this special frnd is me.. !! thax once again..!! :)

Rahil on June 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM said...

@dhriti
Oye miss dhriti, tu meri special frnd ke dur dur tak bi nai hai....

she is really very special... :)

Unknown on June 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM said...

well.. in dat case i jss wanna knw ki usne tujhe sahi se dekha to hai na..?? hehe

Rahil on July 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Yep, she has..!! I am pretty much sure about it..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About me..

Rahil

24 year kid expressing the stories of our beautiful world. It is all about how to make each moment count.

View My Complete Profile


Do feed my babies

Recent Delusions..

Hit Waves

site hit counter

Other Hangouts !

TALLY BARCODE


Simple to use yet effective, Tally Barcode Solution provides an automated way to create barcode labels of user preferred style & look.

(Developed and Marketed by Blog Owner)
 

A Walk To Remember Copyright © 2010 | Designed by Rahil Choudhary | Twitter | Facebook